The mother was working in the next room with her 8-month-old daughter lying next to the mobile phone charged on the switchboard. At that time, the whole house shook with a loud sound. Nandini, the eldest daughter of the family, was scared by the loud noise and cried. Hearing the cry of the elder daughter, the mother came running. The poor mother was shocked to see the next scene.
The whole body of the 8-month-old girl lying on the bed is covered in blood. One side of the face is burnt. In this situation, the little child was quickly taken to the hospital. But in the end that little soul lost the battle of life. Parents are mad after losing their beloved child. The incident took place on Monday (September 12) in Bareilly district of Uttar Pradesh, India. When the police were contacted after the incident, they confirmed the truth of the incident. However,
they said that no complaint has been made in the incident so far.
Meanwhile, the Bareilly police blamed the negligence of the family in the whole matter. According to the police, the deceased child’s father Sunil Kumar works as a laborer and mother Kusum is a housewife. The house they live in with their family is not yet fully built. With solar and large batteries, it meets all the needs of the house from lights, fans to mobile charging. That is why such an accident happened. However, the child’s family has not yet spoken to the media about this issue.